If you want to share an example of a paper or if you have a handout, you can directly add a file to your textbook.
- Select text where you want to place your attachment and in the tool-tip menu, click “Create overlay”.
- Select the “Attachment” feature.
- Click the ⨁ icon to upload an attachment.
- In the file window, navigate to the attachment you would like to upload.
- After uploading the file, type in the title.
- Click “Create”. The attachment is now accessible in your textbook.
We love our schools and our teachers and we know you are supporting students each and every day. Thank you for all you do!
Please send us your comments, corrections and creative ideas for moving to an online setting at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Examples in this guide use the TextbookHub platform for schools. Teachers using TextbookHub at their school can access these features with any textbook from any publisher on the TextbookHub platform.