We asked independent school educators at the NAIS Conference in Philadelphia to talk about how technology impacts teachers.
We heard many ideas, including how technology can:
- help understanding patterns and trends efficiently
- support remote teaching – due to a snowstorm – and that was unthinkable just a few years ago
- give teachers an opportunity to be the “guide on the side” and move out of the foreground
- empower kids to learn through projects and experimentation
- allow for do-overs, making mistakes, and trying things out
Please take a look at this short 3-minute video to hear all the ideas.
We’re learning from educators – thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts with us at TextbookHub!