How Does Technology Impact Students?
Technology, for these teachers, is not an end in itself.
Educators are thinking about technology in a variety of ways:
- As a way to engage students with more visual and interactive content
- To improve organizational skills
- Because technology is how students are interacting with their world
- Using discernment to make choices about technology
- Encouraging students to get comfortable with ever-changing technology options
- Offering lots of ways to engage – building, programming, media creation, and more
- Having a space where kids are comfortable with tech
- Developing skills needed for the future of work
We’re learning from educators – thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts with us at TextbookHub!
Are you using tech tools to engage students? Stay in Touch to learn how digital textbooks are already transforming the K-12 experience and many schools are leading the way. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Leave a Comment