Managing a quick temporary shift to online is possible with a blend of technology, materials and your creativity.
We know many of our customers, K-12 private and parochial schools, are quickly shifting to online. The team at TextbookHub has developed some tips and features to help you manage the transition more effectively.
- Recording Your Lecture
- Using Audio
- Make It Easier – Add External Video
- Sharing Handouts and Examples
- Leave Your Students a Note – To Explain or To Encourage
- Checking in with Students
- More Ideas for the Transition to Online Learning
- Emerging Strategies for Online Learning
We love our schools and our teachers and we know you are supporting students each and every day. Thank you for all you do!
Please send us your comments, corrections and creative ideas for moving to an online setting at email@example.com!
Examples in this guide use the TextbookHub platform for schools. Teachers using TextbookHub at their school can access these features with any textbook from any publisher on the TextbookHub platform.